OvalBall OvalBall

A nice "spin" on an old classic. Some background music could've been added and also there were a couple of glitches. When the ball is spinning too fast it stops spinning altogether until the next level. Also if particles are flying as you head to the next level they'll continue on. Minor things but overall great.

XPEED Unleashed XPEED Unleashed

I really want to call this a good F-Zero clone and it could be, except for the clipping through the floor and flying off the edge too easily part. Good game though.

Chisel Chisel

Rather repetitive

This would've been a much better game had you actually have been able to control the driller while inside the planet. The enemies aren't much different and personally I think you should've been able to kill most of them by striking them from behind. Overall a 7/10.

Pixel Pixel

Not bad...

Once you get to the boss, it gets boring and tedious simply because it takes way too long (I didn't even bother beating him). Also, if you pass your mouse quickly enough through bad guys or the tentacles, you miss being hit.

William and Sly William and Sly

Unfortunately I'll say it...

...It's too big! The game is just way to huge. You can spend hours exploring, which is great but you get so far and so deep you really don't want to go back ALL THAT WAY, especially if you can't teleport because you missed ONE BLOODY TELEPORT. It's a good game, but too big. Needs restrictions.

Point and Click Adventure Point and Click Adventure

Love the edit!

As I'm playing through this I'm thinking "Oh, now I remember this game, except it's 100x better". There's more of a challenge and a lot less dying, lol.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Heh, heh heh...

HAHAHA! I get it! "Free Will"! Alright so it's not that funny but it's a nice platformer.

Rooftop Runner Rooftop Runner

Meh...

It's alright but it gets boring very quickly, plus, the character is awful to control. Needs a lot of work.

ROLY-POLY Cannon 2 ROLY-POLY Cannon 2

Awesome

I don't know why people are hatin' so much? I guess their brains are too slow to understand fun. I loved this game, quite humorous :)

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

I love it!

Funny, interesting storyline, great gameplay (especially how procedures become secondhand to you). Awesome!