G.I.N.A G.I.N.A

love tripp love tripp

Wow

So this "true story", you weren't having a REALLY BAD acid trip were you? :D

OvalBall OvalBall

A nice "spin" on an old classic. Some background music could've been added and also there were a couple of glitches. When the ball is spinning too fast it stops spinning altogether until the next level. Also if particles are flying as you head to the next level they'll continue on. Minor things but overall great.

XPEED Unleashed XPEED Unleashed

I really want to call this a good F-Zero clone and it could be, except for the clipping through the floor and flying off the edge too easily part. Good game though.

Chisel Chisel

Rather repetitive

This would've been a much better game had you actually have been able to control the driller while inside the planet. The enemies aren't much different and personally I think you should've been able to kill most of them by striking them from behind. Overall a 7/10.

Crazy Train Cover(rough) Crazy Train Cover(rough)

A Solid Cover

My only gripe is that your vocals are occasionally flat but other than that, well done.

MadameLeota responds:

yea I think I'm gonna throw on some melodyne, thanks for the advice!

Minute Solo Minute Solo

It's good

You say you're just starting to try to solo? I can't wait to hear this when you become an expert *head explodes*.

*F-777* Chinese Dance Machine *F-777* Chinese Dance Machine

WHOA!

That was mind blowing, it puts you in a trance through time. Cool stuff!

Pin Up Inverno Pin Up Inverno

Cool

I think it's the hair that makes her look fat, but she really isn't. Either way it's good.